- INTRODUCTION: The Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) hereby invites sealed Tender towards the execution of the following:
INVITATION FOR TENDER (WORKS /GOODS): LOT NO. DESCRIPTION **TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION QUANTITY DELIVERY LOCATION
LOT 1 General Repairs and Rehabilitation of main Building at Asokoro As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
LOT2 Upgrading and Repairing of Electrical and Mechanical Installations As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
LOT 3 Repair of Aluminium Doors and Windows As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
LOT 4 Partitioning and Upgrading of Office Building As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
LOT 5 Maintenance and Upgrading of External Works As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
LOT 6 Laying of Structured Cables and Upgrade of Internet Bandwidth/ Server Room As in the Bidding Document Ditto. Ditto
LOT 7 Installation of Close Circuit Cameras & Intercom As in the Bidding Document Ditto Ditto
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: a. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7 or Business Name where applicable;\ b. Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019) valid till 31st December, 2020;c. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;d. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;e. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;f. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.g. Current Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged;h. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – (2017, 2018 & 2019);i. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;j. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;k. Evidence of being OEM/Authorised Dealer where applicable;l. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)m. Services: Evidence of Firm’s registration with relevant professional body(ies);
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS: Detailed requirements are provided in the Standard Bidding Documents. Interested Bidders are expected to pay a non-refundable tender fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only per lot in favour of FCCPC through TSA Remita for Goods and Works and present a verifiable evidence of payment to the Commission’s Account Department for receipt of your payment.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS: Interested bidders should submit one (1) original and one (1) photocopy of their Technical and Financial Bids in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the Company’s name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be sealed and placed in a third envelope marked with the Company’s name and Lot No. of the project bid for on the top right hand corner and addressed to:
- THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: FEDERAL COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION COMMISION (FCCPC) NO. 17 NILE STREET MAITAMA, ABUJAon or before 12:00noon, Wednesday, 17th March, 2021
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00noon, Wednesday, 17th March, 2021 at the Conference Room of the Commission in compliance with BPP guidelines on Covid – 19 Procurement while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, as the Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: a. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;b. Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;c. Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;d. All costs will be borne by the bidders;e. All shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender documentsf. The Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
** Chief Executive Officer**